As a center for senior living, Menorah Park has a profound duty to seek out and implement programs and services to strengthen the lives of aging adults and their loved ones. Through strategic planning, we ensure the appropriate services are in place as trends in aging determine different needs. By examining and continually evaluating what has been done in the past, what we are currently doing, and what needs to be done in the future, we remain an award winning, cutting edge campus.
Conveniently located in beautiful Beachwood, Ohio, Menorah Park Campus offers easy access to major interstates, is just minutes from downtown Cleveland, within walking distance of shopping malls, fine restaurants, highly regarded health facilities, and a host of other community amenities. click for a location map, campus map, and directions.
Menorah Park is one campus serving many. Founded in 1906, Menorah Park Center for Senior Living has a long history of providing care and services to older adults in the Greater Cleveland area. Click here to see a timeline.
Menorah Park serves more than 1,000 older adults each day who either live on the 42-acre campus or who are still living in their own homes, with a full continuum of care and support service programs designed to meet their needs and abilities.
- Menorah Park, a skilled nursing facility that is home to 360 older adults
- Stone Gardens, an assisted living residence with 116 suites
- Helen's Place, memory care apartments, a distinct residence within Menorah Park
- The R.H. Myers Apartments, an independent, catered living residence with 206 apartments
- Wiggins Place, an assisted living residence with 114 apartments
- Adult Day Care Center
- Centers for Dialysis Care
- Home Health Services
- Housekeeping Plus
- Medical Transportation Service
- Menorah Park Short-Term Rehabilitation Center
- Menorah Park Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Peter B. Lewis Aquatic & Therapy Center
- Center 4 Brain Health
Model of excellence annually. Click here to see awards.
Click here for Medicare survey information.
Staff Training and Education
We are most proud of the intangibles we offer – a supportive atmosphere, a devoted staff, personalized care and a nurturing environment. Staff are continually tested and trained to remain specialists. click here for Staff Training and Employment information.