For more than a century, enriching the lives of seniors and those requiring specialized high quality health care through direct services, research and education. It does so in a variety of settings in an atmosphere of respect, dignity and caring within a framework of traditional Jewish values.
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living will be recognized as one of the nation’s leading institutions in the advancement of compassionate, innovative and comprehensive healthcare services.
- Excellence is our standard for performance.
- Continuous improvement in all areas is encouraged and expected by supervisors and managers.
- Everyone is accountable for meeting well-defined expectations and achievable performance goals.
- Have well-maintained buildings, furnishings and grounds.
- Embrace business philosophy that emphasizes prudent use and oversight of resources, revenue enhancement and fiscal stability.
- Ensure safety and security of clients, staff and guests.
- Promote a culture where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Understand and acknowledge the needs and perspectives of everyone.
- Regard and value contributions and recognize accomplishments.
- Model our behavior on honesty, integrity and moral ethics.
- Clients and families are our highest priority.
- Fulfill our mission through cooperative relationship between Board of Trustees, staff, residents, their families, volunteers, donors and the community.
- Maintain open lines of communication among staff and those we serve.
- Enable all who serve to do so to the best of their ability.
- Expect and encourage continuous learning.
- Continually explore ever-changing needs of our community.
- Endorse research as an essential element of our organization.
- Learn from all experiences.