Menorah Park's Adult Day Care Center provides individualized programs in five distinct clubs with a more than 40 year history of service to the community. Each meets a person's unique needs, whether it is an older adult in need of social experiences and personal support or a younger adult with traumatic brain injury who needs help returning to community life.
There's something for everyone :
- a safe, secure, and lively environment
- stimulating programs for adults experiencing memory loss, physical
challenges or social isolation supported by full-time nationally
certified activities coordinators
- client-driven programming and structure to maximize a sense of purpose and meaning based on personal preferences
- person-centered dementia (memory) care from early through late stage with the benefit of specialized ongoing staff training in collaboration with an internationally recognized expert
- special attention to personal care needs and assistance with activities of daily living
- accessible hands-on care provided by a full-time, on-site registered nurse including assistance with medication administration
- continuous case management to enhance quality of life for the individual
- nutritious meals prepared on-site
- transportation to the center and home within the service area
Benefits to your loved one:
- a connection with others reduces loneliness/isolation
- a sense of community that serves as a vital role in offering camaraderie and a support system
- increased mental stimulation through enjoyable activities including art, cooking, frequent outings, games, gardening, music, and special events
- promotion of independence, physical and emotional strength, and flexibility using various exercises
- special attention to personal care needs
- access to on-site rehabilitation therapy to further wellness goals
Benefits to you:
- peace of mind and a greater ability to focus knowing your loved one is safe and enjoying his/her day
- affordable respite allowing for free time with less worry or stress
- increase in new experiences and enjoyable conversations thereby enhancing your relationship
- information and access to additional resources such as peer groups, caregiver tools, and other support services
- validation of challenges with help toward solutions through shared observation
to our blog to learn about special events and our center.
The Menorah Park Adult Day Care Center is open:
Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Free transportation is provided within our service area.
Private pay or various government funding available.
For more information about Club Delight, contact Russian Program Specialist Lilyia Neurenberg at 216-896-1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Specialized Program for Younger Adults
If you would like to volunteer at the Adult Day Center, contact Suzanne Funk at 216-839-6702 or email@example.com.
Conveniently located just off Interstate 271, one block from Beachwood
Place Mall at 27100 Cedar Road, Beachwood, Ohio 44122 Phone 216-839-6673
• Fax 216-595-7341