Thank you for your interest in working with Menorah Park Center for Senior Living!
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living is
a non-profit organization located on a beautiful, sprawling
campus in Beachwood, Ohio. Our organization consists of three
state-of-the-art apartment residences; adult day care; outpatient
therapy practices; and the largest aspect of
our services, our nursing home and rehabilitation center. We
also offer community outreach through four home health branches.
We have an excellent reputation for providing top-notch care to our residents and clients. We also provide a positive, enjoyable working atmosphere for our employees who earn competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We expect the highest standards of care for our residents, clients and guests, and seek those who share a commitment to guest service, accountability for attendance and punctuality and a dedication to continuous skill review enhancement to join our team.
We currently have a variety of employment opportunities. Please review
the essential qualifications for our open positions and feel
free to apply for any position for which you feel you meet our
For a complete list of current employment opportunities please
More About Us
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living was founded in 1906 in
a single-family home by the Jewish community in Cleveland and
has a long history of providing care and services to older adults
in need. We have grown to be Northeast Ohio's largest senior
living campus. Our Beachwood, Ohio Campus includes:
- Menorah Park Center for Senior Living, the largest aspect of our business, includes 356 beds devoted to long term care and post hospital rehabilitation care and where we provide a wide array of services including nursing, social work, hospice, recreational therapeutic activities, and rehabilitation therapy.
- The R. H. Myers Apartments enhances independent living for seniors while offering a wide range of services and amenities. Our tenants enjoy personal, individual services as well as social events which are all designed to make for a desirable senior living community.
- Stone Gardens, a premiere assisted living facility, is designed to help residents manage on their own while maintaining their independence and lifestyle.
- Wiggins Place, an assisted living residence, provides a full complement of health/wellness services and support enabling each tenant to lead a balanced and fulfilling life while maintaining optimal health and enjoying an active lifestyle.
- The Peter B. Lewis Aquatic & Therapy Center offers our residents and community outpatients the most advanced state-of-the-art aquatic rehabilitation therapy available in the Cleveland area.
- The Mandel Adult Day Care Center provides individualized programs to meet the unique needs of adult clients who receive care during the day and return to their homes and families each evening.
- Menorah Park Home Health Services provides a wide array of services including nursing, therapy, medical, social work, personal and homemaker services to seniors and others in 4 Ohio counties. In addition to our main campus office in Beachwood, there are 3 additional offices: Summit Home Health Services, Canton Home Health Services and Portage Home Health Services.